4/24/2007

240407

I have been awake for 1 hr and 30 mins. The thoughts in my mind have been running for the past two days.

"Oh, how much I wanted to reason with the man of God."

Are you reasoning or are you challenging him?

"If he is so capable, then do it on his own."

No one is a island. Submit under his authority.

"You seem to be very calm leh."

I am on the edge of giving everything up. Do you think I am calm?

These days, I have realised that my thoughts are fighting. And I really mean fighting. It is like a battlefield. The Word of God against my carnal thoughts. It is so scary. Thankfully, no nuclear bombs are used or else my mind gonna be a splatter. And I will be like another Robb Thompson.

One thing I have learnt so far: Don't reason for the sake of reasoning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason and faith can be reconciled. Obedience is a virtue but it must not be blind.
An excess of obedience is false obedience. Reason without faith is empty. Faith without reason, is pure blindness.


Your catholic ex-colleague

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home