3/20/2007

19-03-07

Today, I had an interview in the afternoon.
After today's interview, I was saddened. Usually tough questions are asked to see how the interviewees respond. But when I told her I cannot do the job from 9 am to 4 pm on saturday because I have church commitment, she commented that I should not have wasted her time. And I should have asked her what the job hours are at the start of the interview. Wah... First time, some employer said that.

Then later, I went to Saint Gabriel to pass Yuling her book. Never did I expect that the questions I asked once reinforced in my mind again. Where has my purpose gone? What is my original career path? It has never been my intent to go banking or accounting. Study accounts, yes. But venture into it, nope. Not my field. But I am put in this path. To walk on it. To still trust in Him. In spite of all, I still walk. Not run. But walk. You never know when God suddenly put a Word in you. God suddenly reminded me to run. Not walk. I got to run the race with endurance.

At night, I met up with Huiqi. If I am to compare with her, I would have denied my existence on earth. Since birth, she cannot walk. And the reason for vegetarian fasting is because of her. I really hope that in Benny Hinn's healing service, she would be healed. A miracle would arose. I really really do hope so. I really pray for that day to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home