3/23/2007

10 seconds can change your life schedule

Usually such a title would bring about questions.

Are you in any accident? or in any close shaved incidents?

For me, nope.

I called Mindef just now and I realise that 10 seconds a failure in IPPT run will lead to a 16 hours loss of my schedule. I need to go for all my RT Phrase 1 lessons ( in total 8 lessons ). The 8th lesson, Mindef will have an IPPT test for us. If I pass this IPPT, then I don't need to carry on with the Phrase 2 RT. RT means remedial training.

Interesting rite? Last time, I ran at a timing of 9.40 min. Now I ran at a timing of 12.50 min. For 2.4 km run. This shows that without training, it is hard 2 maintain your performance.

So to all the students out there, especially my maths tuition students, practice in maths is essential !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home