3/30/2007

A purpose for everything

If you have read my friendster's friends' blog, I wrote that God has a purpose for everything. The things that you are going through, there is a purpose. No doubt about that. It is quite freaky when I today saw the purpose of this stint at NTU.

Let me trace back a bit. I was browsing the Internet to source for knowledge. To add on to my knowledge and supposedly become more 'mature'. That topic will be discussed next time when I feel more at peace. Anyway, I suddenly thought of a book which I want to find. Teaching Secondary School Mathematics. So I found n found. Then I realised that, "Hey, I am now in NTU. NIE is just few hundred metre away from me. Last time, I did not come is cause it is so far away. Go to NIE just to buy a book. Cannot be lah."

Anyway, I just went to NIE to buy that particular book. Then I browsed upon this book: Classroom management. Oh, I never thought that there is such a book on this topic. Come on, this is a skill to learn by experience. Learn through theory? Is there such theory? So I browsed through it. Wow, it is good. So I bought it, hoping that it will give me some skills to handle classrooms in the future.

Hmm... Will I be a teacher in the near future? That, I do not know. But I know that I am finally learning to see the big picture. I am walking step by step towards my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home