3/23/2007

230307

A slack day today @ work.

Though the colleagues told me to enjoy this free period of time, it is normal for the first few days. I feel sick. Nothing much to do. Getting rather sianz. It is not as if I can play games here or something.

They warned me that the workload will be exponentially higher. I was thinking to myself whether it can compare with the workload I have with Citibank. The first day, I have OT le. Stayed at 9 plus that day. Still can remember that wonderful day. I guess the workload here will be nothing much more than the workload there. But well, we don't know yet. See how bah...

I wonder whether I can sneak off somewhere 2 read my Bible or something. Hmm... Think better not lah...

Gotta go off le... Time to have another drink of mineral water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home