4/09/2007

Stuck at home again!

Now those who are closest to me know that I have no job again. It is the fastest laid off period for me. To experience failures seem to be my expertise now. Failure in relationships. Failure in career. What else more for me to be a failure? I really hate this feeling. Cause I am supposed to move on and conquer new lands, and not moan over my failures. Can I help it? I am just a human.

What am I to do now? I have entered into teaching sector, admin sector, banking sector. What other sectors have I not touched yet? All I want is a job that is from 9 to 5 and pays reasonable. Izzit so tough? But somehow it seems so tough.

Job, Job ( a person's name ), am I feeling what you feel at least at the tip of the iceberg? Cause this feeling is not nice at all. But you have faith. You still can move on. Though you crumble at the end. I really admire you. I really got to be like you. To move on. And as what the Band "Chemcial Romance" sang, I got to keep on living. Nothing can stop me. NOTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home