3/19/2007

Reading a certain person's blog

I think that these one month, I am really stuck at my computer for a longer time than my other time periods.

Today, I read a certain person's blog. And I realise that the struggles this person faces is quite identical to mine. Just that this person has a luxury of going overseas for studies. Ha ha...

As I read his/her blog, this person struggles with loneliness, wisdom in speech and job hunting. Quite similar to what I am facing through. And I din expect it to be. Especially when I met this person twice or thrice only? This person's appearances don't seem to be struggling with that. And it is really woah...

Is God telling me that this person is placed in my life to let me see what God can do in his/her life? So trust in Him and carry on to walk this valley of struggles.

Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home