3/19/2007

A call? or An advice?

This morning, a friend called. She called me to ask me about which verse Jesus fasted and go through temptations. I was not shocked but I was like thinking in my mind: " Can't you read the Bible yourself? " But well, there must be a reason to everything.

When I searched for the verse, I was reminded there on the spot about Jesus fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Satan tempted Him but failed. Jesus later came with the power of the Holy Spirit, healing all who was sick and He did many amazing things.

I am now doing a vegetarian fasting. Although mine is not 40 days, but somehow I felt that I must endure to the end and the desires of this fasting will come to pass. I am very excited about it. I really do hope that the purpose of this fasting will surely surely come to pass.

She also told me one thing: Setbacks in life are certain. Life is fragile.

Not bad advice coming from her. I really do hope that she will come again to her own cell group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home