4/28/2007

280407

Today, I failed my driving test again. 3rd time in a row le... So after experiencing so many failures, what do I have in mind? Actually, I don't know leh... It seems that I am not that sad le...

Maybe cause I know that for Abraham, failures get him to where he is now. Thomas Edison failed 2000 times to get the bulb shining.



If I give up now, won't my future be deprived?



But I guess the most hurting remark is from my father: How come every thing that you did is a failure?




Actually, now I am watching Doraemon, I felt that I am similar to Nobita. Most things I am not good at, but then yet he is still happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alex! Keep on keeping on. You'll confirm pass the next time round! =] I believe in you! =]

11:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! ^^

And put ur tag board --->>

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home