9/04/2008

040908

Yesterday night went out with Fiona, Eujean, Ying, William, Kay Boon, Eunice, her bf and Hayato. It is a night of celebration, I guess. Drank much but of course we are not drunk. I drank Asahi, apple martini and 5 bottles of Heineken. I was drowsy but still sober on the taxi. Sent Fiona and Eujean back. They are too tired le... AFter sending them back, I went home, thinking a lot. But these thoughts will be penned down in a later time. So a moment after I went to bed, I vomitted. Shucks... First time vomit after drinking beer... The feeling is hmm... not that kind of feeling I thought I would have... hangover or anything... dont have... It is just a normal biological reaction to the beer I have been drinking... Guess that I am not suitable to drink... haha...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home