8/03/2008

030807

Yesterday, I went to FOP 2008. ( Festival of Praise 2008 ). What is this festival? It is a festival whereby churches gather to a place to praise and worship God, leaving behind denominations, leaving behind differences between churches. All we want is just to praise and worship our Great God. It is a good event. In fact, it should be encouraged for all churches to attend FOP.
Before I joined the queue, I went to Leisure park with Jeremy. And I was there playing my favourite basketball arcade with him. This is the first time I scored so high. So behold my score...

I joined the queue at around 4.30 pm and FOP starts at 7.30 pm. But it is a crowd of multitudes waiting to go in le...

I also took picture with Omega, the lead worship singer of Parachute Band.

One of their songs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB1PJc8mU9s



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home