8/18/2008

180808

My once good friend, Marcus is getting married le... Congrats to him... Though I feel quite uncomfortable since his wife to be is my ex girlfriend. Before jumping to any conclusions, he and her dated long long long time after she and I parted off in our separate ways. When he says that he wanna pass the card to me, I was there thinking whether I should take anot. Maybe I will take but I don't think I am that comfortable to go since I have been to another one's wedding. And that made me totally totally uncomfortable.

Actually wanna complain more, pity myself more. But I think for me, I will bury all these, put it in my heart and see how things go. I really not in the mood of anything le. Even when I am going to graduate from SOT, I am not as excited as what I thought I should be. I do hope that my application to the Japan embassy will be successful and my parents agree to it. In that way, I can leave here and go Japan for 1 year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home