8/10/2008

100808

From Friday to Sunday, I went for mission trip at Batam.

Me and this taiwanese girl ( I dunno her name )Me and Jennifer ( Beauty Pegeant Champion of Batam Emerge 08 )
SOT Melvin helpers and Melvin
Me, eujean and Hiroshi on our return trip to Singapore

Me and my new attire
Choir, BVs, and the Musicians
Me and Taiwanese student, Peirong - She is a potential cell group leader of Pastor's Wayne's church.
Taiwanese students, Peiling and Ya Ge and Me - order from left
Me and Alexander ( He is the security IC - Don't mess with him )
Me and Hayato
Me n YingKathy and I - She wants to pose with my weight being 45 kg
Me and the Singapore flag
Golden lampstand - being shown practically to me
The glory of God
It is so bright which my hp camera cannot take. I think only Aaron's camera might have the chance to take
Me and Qiuling
Melvin and I
Fiona and Wenshan - Wenshan is doing her makeup
The breakfast at Grand Park hotel
The ceiling of the Church
The stage of the Church
Banners are hung all around the Church
It even has a second floor
More banners
Indeed, it is the House of Prayer for all nations
On our way to Church
Just left Batam checkpoint
I and Wenshan on a ferry to Batam
Singapore looks so small now
Team 27 on our way to Batam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home