8/06/2008

050808

Sometimes I feel so lonely, not alone. But lonely. This feeling comes so strong I sometimes want to be alone, thinking things which I don't know what I am thinking about. I would think over the things I have learnt, the things which people has asked me, the things which I dunno about. I would just think and think. It is not a good habit. Because to think without acting wastes efforts.

But I think that the main point is lonely. So what if I like a girl? It would take me a long long time to know her and her to know me. And moreover, I don't even fit into her any one of the criteria. If someone gonna give me advice on this, I think I appreciate the effort. But pls don't. I heard many times and many people have heard or seen this le. I just want to complain somewhere online... to make my feelings known. But it will still turn out void in the end.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home