7/03/2008

030708

Thank you for reading my blog. To think that someone will bother to read my blog. After today MOE Interview, a flood of questions came to my mind. Is this really my will or God's will to teach? Time and time again, this question has been challenging me. I am really not as determined as the coach in "Facing the giants".

Before the Interview, I heard the Holy Spirit telling me that I am a person of persistance. Try thinking on my part.

The mathematics which I value so much. How many hours did I put in to improve my mathematics? Definitely not a task for average people.

My driving licence. Which i blogged it few months ago. I failed 3 times and finally I got it. Is this tiring? Of course, it is. So what did persistance pay for? My licence.

But I am really very tired le. I really don't want to face the same interviewees and face the same questions which I always stutter. I don't know whether I should tell the truth or whether I should tell a lie. Or should I tell the whole truth? It is getting impossible, God.

"It is impossible with man, but with God, all things are possible."

Anyway, just wanna say this bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home