5/25/2008

240508

I went for my first mission trip today. It is so great a fun. After 4 years, I finally have the chance to step out of Singapore. Though it is a near place, Johor Bahru, I am totally excited. I learnt about assembling the sound equipment though I believe I need more practice and though the people is not many, but I can sense great faith in each and every one of them.

I was helping to entertain a 8 old year old child. His name is Nelson. We talked for some time, played for half hour or so. A creative idea which is to ask him to take 10 pictures and connect it to a story. It is very difficult for him. He could manage up to 3 pictures but it is ok. Because as long as he has fun, that's good enough. I treated him to soup and milo too... Boy, did I not expect that he opened up to me. Told me that his father has a affair and his parents about to divorce. From the mouth of an 8 yr old, I can feel his confusion and troubled within him. At a tender age of 8, I at that time is more innocent than all these. Do pray that he will get stronger.

Pictures -

A bit similar to Aaron, rite?

Nelson ( I asked him to play dead for my story line on the 10 pictures )

City Harvest Outreach JB at Tropical Inn

Louis Koo alike?!

Eujean n I for the first mission trip to JB! Yeah!


Malaysia Checkpoint


Morning wake up veri blurry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home