5/05/2007

050507

Have to vs Want to Attitude

Yesterday, I was reflecting on why last time, there is a "want to" attitude but now it seems to be a "have to" attitude.

As I was thinking, I thought of the life story I always shared with my students.

When I was Pri 6, my father compelled me to do maths questions and I hate it. Even though I got A* for my PSLE, I don't like maths at all. I feel that this is a "have to" attitude because of duty and persuasion. The whole of Sec 1 and Sec 2, I played computer game all the way. Until when I was at Sec 3, I was quite angry at myself for getting 50 plus in my maths and science. And that is how I keep on practising Maths everyday. For that, it is definitely a "want to" attitude.

There is a pattern somehow. But what prompted me to change from a "have to" to a "want to" attitude?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home