5/04/2007

040507

Someone told me yesterday that I don't actually need a card reader for my phone. There is a USB cable for it. And what I need to do for my photos is to connect the cable from my phone to my pc. And I did not know that until yesterday. Few months, I have been thinking of buying a card reader instead. Oh no, this goes to show how important reading a manual is.

And that parallels with reading the Bible ( which is equivalent to a manual for mankind ).

But anyway, I wanna post some pictures which I owe to my NTU colleagues. Hey dom, pls feel free to download these pictures k? And Sin May really is pretty leh.. U all don't always say she not pretty.

Sin May n I















Dom n I















The whole gang of us

















Sin May n I outside the Office of Research















Taking another picture again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home