9/18/2008

180908

Recently, went to Marcus and Wanhua's ROM. If you have read my previous blogs, the girl that I am referring to is this couple. Guess that I should move on le.. Anyway, no pictures of me and them yet. But I have taken with Marcus. He looks so cool. Haha... Guess that marriage doesn't only beautify a girl but it coolifies a guy too... haha...
Hayato returned back on a Monday morning at 1 am. I think I would miss him and Hiroshi and the rest of the Japanese SOT students lots... My time which has been used for translation has been gone too.. My role in cg seems to have diminished too. If I really do have a chance to go to Japan, I would. If there is a job there, I definitely would. But I think I consider myself to be a lazy person bah. To learn japanese on my own is very tough. Excuses and more excuses. Unless I am once more motivated by 12 years ago "the motivation force", I think to learn Japanese, it would take quite a while.
What do I mean by the motivation force? 12 years ago, when I was in Sec 3, I suddenly went crazy and studied really very hard for my mathematics because I got 50 plus for my maths and science in Sec 2. Because of the fact that I went to art class. None of the people I know went to art class with me. And also I cannot take the fact that I got A* for PSLE and yet I got so little. That is cause I was still playing computer games at that time. Quite cocky. I was so so so motivated by this that throughout the 2 years, I was doing mathematics constantly. 3 E maths textbook and 1 A maths textbook. It is crazy. But I think that it is worth the effort bah.
And right now, busy finishing up all the Mid year papers of 2008 school papers to give my students the extra practice for their O level...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home