5/11/2007

4th day of ICT - 100507

We reported at 0700 at Jurong Camp which is further than NTU. And asked to wait for half an hour before we can draw our weapons. But today, it is quite ok. As I expect that we will prepare the stores before the exercise next week. However, I was thinking about one situation for a friend.

He is a teacher and he is now in reservist. The sad thing is that he has to come in spite of his wife pregnant for 7 months le. Hmm... I am thinking: Can I suggest that for those who has wife's being pregnant deferring their NS 1 year later? It will be fairer to them as during the months of pregnancy, the wife do surely needs the husband's presence to be around. Isn't that so?

As it is a reservist unit, the environment that I am exposed to is quite dialect based. I learnt so much dialect in there. Environment is important. It might change ppl's destiny. Walk with the chickens and you will be a chicken. Move with the eagles and fly like an eagle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home