5/09/2007

2nd day of ICT - 080507

This morning, I have my first ICT IPPT. In case for any one who does not know what it is, it is actually my In Camp Training Individual Proficiency Physical Test. I hope that I can pass this IPPT so that I do not need to go for RT ( Remedial Training ). And I injured myself in the process. It is actually during my shuttle run which I injured my knee. I skidded as always during shuttle run and this time, I scraped against the floor. So u can guess how bad my knee is now.

They are as belows:













After taking off the self-applied bandage, ...



Looks quite bad rite? Anyway, after the IPPT, I have my component training. And it lasted till quite late. I reached home around 0030. And tml I still need to book in by 0730. Woah... how long I will last. I don't know. I shall leave it to them and may God bless my body physically and mentally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home