5/09/2007

3rd day of ICT - 090507

When I booked in today, some of the people made fun of me. Ha ha... I don't know why lah. But when I asked them, they told me that I have a "easily bullied" face. I guess it is also one of the reasons y at that time I can't be a successful teacher as yet. Hee..

Moving on in the morning, I went to see the MO ( Medical Officer ). I need to bandage my knee. It has been getting increasingly hurting and I can't sleep much during the night.

As belows:


After I came back, one of them remarked jokingly that I am tryin to escape. But well, I know that it is a joke. But he keeps repeating and repeating. So tired of it. Sigh!
We then went on to setting up radio stuff. Boy, did I know what will happen in the near future. After setting up, we waited for 4 hours for instructions to book out. Never did we know that it is a early dismissal for us as there is another section of our guys who cannot book out at 11 pm.
Sigh! Ns is about waiting and waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home