2/09/2007

Oh, I see my potential lying next to me but I can't do anything but stare at the circumstances!

Oh, I see my potential lying next to me but I can't do anything but stare at the circumstances!

How I wanna call her to wish her Hapy Valentine's day but no action I dare to take.

I want to relate to people but why can't I communicate?
Anoint my lips with wisdom .

Will I see a breakthrough in this?

I feel even further now after I spoke out a secret that is known between me and Him.

Nothing I can say can salvage the situation.
Now something has happened. What can I do?

Oh, what do I have in my hands?
Shamgar, teach me.
Teach me your resourcefulness.
Izzit your obedience?
Izzit your desire?
Izzit your courage?
What izzit that you can defeat the Israelites with just a farming tool?
What are you so different from other judges?
Isn't God with them too?
What makes you excel?

Nevertheless, I will carry on.
Carry on with believing.
Carry on with trusting.
Carry on thinking that life will be better tml.

My life seems to be a shadow.
So dark.
What is the entity I am shadowing?

My eyes are shining so bright that I can't even see.
Vision seems to be dim.
Can I reach my vision with one small step ahead?

These bright lights are along the path with me.
Guiding.
Directing.
Encouraging.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. it's not that hard to chase a girl you're fond of man. pluck up a lil courage will ya! you don't need bible verses to have e guts to take lil steps to getting closer to her. you never know if you never try. GIVE IT A SHOT DUDE.

8:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

7:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home