2/16/2009

160209

This picture is taken by my student. Hmm... Seems that she did not concentrate on my lesson and just had the free time to take pictures.

Yesterday, when I was way home, I saw this scenery. It seems that there is a kite flying event at Punggol. If you are in the same LRT with me, you will also think with me that it is a magnificient sight to behold. Woah...



If you are suddenly thinking that Alex has scored some points on Valentine's day, then nope, you are wrong. I saw this at my void deck. It is very nice right? The one doing this takes quite a bit of effort sia. Ganbatte to your relationship. Wishing you that your relationship will last forever...



Hmm... Can't believe that a girl can wear such a golden shoe. So, I just took a picture of my student's leg. Hee...


Picture taken by a 4 year old boy. Not bad right?


Few days ago, when I was out buying my dinner before my tuition at Parkway Parade, I saw this car. A Pink Mazda! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home