1/09/2009

090109

Hmm... You told me that you don't understand the lesson...

Student : Mr Lim, I don't understand your lessons.

Me: Which part of the lessons you do not understand?

Student : Many parts of it. In fact, from the start, I don't really understand.

Me: Oh, you mean from map scales onwards?

Student: No, some I understand. The complicated ones, I don't understand.

Me: Hmm.. such as? Today's algebra?

Student: Actually, I also don't know. My sister ask me to practise by myself.

Me: Good, then those which you do not know, are you going to ask me?

Student: Hmm.. I don't think so. I think I can practise by myself.

Me: But you still need my help, right? If you are coming to tuition, surely you need my help right? I see that when I sit besides you during practise sessions, you don't let me see your work. You don't want me to help you?

Student: Hmm.. I don't know. My Maths is very poor.

Me: Ok, what did you get in your PSLE?

Student: E

Me: It is ok. I believe that working hard in mathematics sure will improve your grades. Which part of the lesson you don't understand? I will explain now.

Student: It is ok. I got to go off.

Sigh! What is she trying to do? Telling me that she doesn't understand but she doesn't need my help. Hmm... Wonder how I can help her... Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home