11/25/2008

251108

Been a very long never blog. Not that I don't have anything to blog. But I wanted pictures to speak for me. But as my computer's memory is maximised, I have to wait until Nov 27 to get a hard drive. Or else I think I can't even switch on my laptop. Haha...

Much things have happened. Asia conference has ended. And another awaited dream to go bust. Haha... But anyway, I am starting work next month. Many are happy for me since I am going into teaching at Mavis Tutorial Centre. The treatment is quite good. But as it is group tuition, I have been quite nervous.

Anyway, I think at the moment nothing to blog bah. cause I am still missing the Japanese pastors and members. Indeed, I have learnt a lot from them. It's a pity that I can't work at Japan. Or else I think one of my wishlist will be fulfilled.

Take care to you who is reading... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home