10/20/2008

201008

Went out with Peixi for dinner today.
Before I met her, I was at my tuition place. I had a conversation with my student.

You going out later?

Yup.

Girlfriend? Hee...

No la, she has boyfriend le.

Wah... you meet her one to one?

Ya... of course...

Her boyfriend won't get jealous?

Huh? No la, I don't think so. Why would he?

Because you meeting her girlfriend?

Huh? I feel that this is quite childish way of thinking rite?

If I am him, I will wack u up.

Huh? It is not as if I am meeting her at somewhere secluded mah...

So?

Hmm... ok... ( puzzled )

I narrated this conversation to Peixi, thinking that she will agree with me. She said that she will agree with what my student says. It is not a good thing to meet regularly. But the wacking part is quite stupid bah.

I was quite stunned by the response. To me, I thought it is quite ok. She asked me back whether I will mind my girlfriend meeting other guys regularly. I told her that it is ok bah. She replied, saying that because I don't have any, that is why I would say ok.

Do you really think that it is not ok to meet guys or gals regularly? Even though it is just pure friendship?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay if both are single but not okay if either or both have a partner. Unless the partner is aware but usually no, coz it will get complicated. and there wld be misunderstanding.
Human relationships are very fragile.

9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 words. Know your boundaries.

1:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it is ok leh.....

*blinks*

-liru

11:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c? there shld be some distance ba.. when to meet up? haha! PX

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home