4/08/2008

070408

Today is the first day of SOT. We have our administration first. Soon after, orientation starts. As you can see, we went to many places in Singapore. I felt so so so tired. Don't know whether I too old for it or what. But this is a different orientation than those which I have attended last time. What is so different, you may ask?

Wenshan, our team leader sprained her ankle. And the whole lot of us prayed for her at Kembangan. And it is in tongues somemore. I always thought we shouldn't do that in the open. But well, when I see everyone saying, I also joined in. Another team also joined in to pray for her too. I guess there isn't a time I have seen before people praying for other people in an orientation lor. Guess this is my first time. :)

Chinese Garden. Game: Scissors, Paper and Stone. My hair being gelled. No pic for that. Haha..

Expo. Playing captains's ball.
12 contact points ONLY? for 16 people. At Kembangan.
Hollywood Church. Now changed to a supermarket. ( At Paya Lebar) Decorate the Ice Kacang game. This is done near our old Hollywood church. Had some games at around 7 plus at Boon Keng area. ( Towner Road in fact ) - pic 1 Had some games at around 7 plus at Boon Keng area. ( Towner Road in fact ) - pic 2

Finally, a long awaited dinner at Chong Pang Seafood restaurant at Boon Keng







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home