1/16/2008

160108

I am encouraged by the little sms that I have received yesterday. In fact, I was feeling discouraged when I know that the outing has so few people and only 1 new friend. But I am now encouraged by some of the members' sms.

"Thank you all for coming! I had fun! Hope you guys had 2. Its great to have a time of fellowship n get to know each other more. I felt that a little more time would be good. Let's put value to the things that are impt to us. :). All of you have a good rest! Cya Thursday! :) "

"Hey friends. Just wanna thank you all for making an effort to come for this outing even though some of us have busy schedule. Hope you guys enjoy the evening. :) "

And these two sms are in fact sent by the two persons which Melvin asked me to delegate the task of being in charge for the outing. I am glad that in the midst of enpowering people, I am too also encouraged by them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home