11/26/2007

251107

In the morning, went to Sentosa with the Japanese friends in the Exchange Program I have with Joyo Senior High SChool. I heard a news that this is the last class in their school as not many students are going for this English Immersion Class. Sigh! One less chance to speak Japanese le...

While I was there, a thought came to my mind.
As I am sitting here waiting for the Japanese students to finish their luge rides, I suddenly thought of the reason why typical guy's favourite relaxing activity is sleeping. Cause for guys, we have been running, jumping for most of our youth. So if we consider every people's limited potential energy, it might be true for this train of thought. Hmm... Food for thought.

Later in the evening, I went to the Children's church musical. It is quite a good musical. Very fun. Waiting to get their DVD when it is out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home