1/01/2008

291207

"You have already been served."

I complained to Shengda that I felt sianz queuing alone when the rest of the members are occupied with the rest of their own things. When Shengda told me that I have already been served, I am struck by thoughts.

"I did not come here to be served but to serve."

God is not against us serving but when in the midst of serving you are complaining, then you might as well not serve. Martha and Mary. A familiar story. But when I read it again, Jesus did not tell Martha to stop serving. But when Martha complained about Mary, He said that Mary shall eat the good of the lamb. Peter was complaining about John. And Jesus told him to mind his own business in short. It just says that complain breeds contempt and bitterness and Jesus don't want that for that is sin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home