12/19/2007

191207

Went out with Huiqi and Agnes for KTV. Liling commented that my singing improved. Ha ha... I am so happy... But I think that the happy part is that Huiqi and Agnes are coming for service. I do hope that their hearts will be open towards Him.

I was reading a book: The 12 ordinary men. Simon had a name change. His name is changed from Simon to Peter. My name is changed too. People usually call me pc in the past. But now everyone calls me Alex. I was thinking about my name change. And it suddenly occured that my name is prophetic too. Or is it?

Pc stands for many things. But one of it stands out. Pathetic Coward. Interesting. I never thought that PC can mean that.

And the most interesting thing is that Alex in Greek means protector of man. This following verse later came to mind.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Hmm... Name Change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home