5/21/2007

9th day of ICT - 170507

Faithful and helpful are process words. They are not the start or end of a process. That is what I learnt from a reflection of a small rebuke by my sergeant.

"You think everyone here is not shagged?"
"If you don't want to help, then don't help. Go and rest at a corner."

I have been helpful since the start of ICT. But until this day, I am really tired. I wanted to rest. Can I don't help? Then God reminded me that being helpful is helpful all the way. As long as you are not helping for one moment, you are not being helpful. That goes for faithfulness. Interesting that I can learn all these in one ICT. And I have also learnt that knowledge is vital for being helpful.

"If you don't know what you are doing, how can you help others?"

Part 1 has ended. But for part 2, it seems that it will end tonight and for part 3, the exercise might end at Jurong Camp. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home