1/29/2008

290108

Few days ago, I heard this song. It quite struck a chord with me. I believe that most of my cg members should know what the song is. The title is "It's too late to apologise."

Is it really too late to apologise?
When is the best time to apologise?
Immediately after the offence has happened? Or few days after the offence? Or few weeks? Or few months? Or few years? Or few decades?

For me, personally, the best time to apologise is Not to ever had the chance to apologise. I really pray that I don't offend anyone because of my character. But if I offend anyone because of God, then I gotta learn from Jesus.

"I am sorry". These three words are the toughest words in the universe. Because it really takes someone to strip off his or her pride and humble himself or herself. Of course when I say these 3 words, the tone must be done in a sincere mode. If you just say these 3 words without meaning it, then these 3 words has no meaning at all.

Nice song.
It can be found on http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfSENQXJDTk.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home