8/29/2007

280807

I am never good in words. But he became a leader of thousands. I am never good at facing my giant. But he slayed a head off one. I am never good in accepting negative remarks from others. But he died for them. I am never good in thinking impossibilities. But he tried to take the first step on the water. I am never good in thinking. But his words inspired millions. I am never good in my problems. But he can rejoice in jail.

Conclusion : I am never good in anything.

Just a little dosage of faith keeps me going.

"Why does God say His name is "I am?" "
"Why did he not say " I am Jehovah Jireh" ?"
"Why did he not say " I am Jehovah Nissin" ?"

He never needs to compare with others because He is and will always be.

Amazing... Without you around, I guess things just falls aparts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home