8/21/2007

210807

Do you believe in love @ first sight?

I don't.

Until I saw this gal with DHL Express. I talked to her for a while and knew that I gonna wanna know her more.

I searched through the friendster website and finally found her site. So I begin to add her and thought that I can have a more than friendship relationship?

But well, she was recently attached, to my disappointment.

Sigh!

You know why things happen this way? If you seek by yourself, it will come to void. His ways are higher than your ways. His thoughts are higher than your thoughts. What makes you think that you can reach there first than Him? He has already reached before your first step. For He is the Alpha and the Omega. Nothing for us to awe about because He is everything we awe about. Ha ha...

Begin to write poetic sia... Anyway, these are my current thoughts right now...

To Joanna whom I replied on msn that you are more spiritual than me. I apologise for things said. Thoughts flow continuously and I am still harping on the commitment promise that you gave me about Japanese lessons. I must forget and forgive since I have no right to enslave a person as I have already been set free.

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home