8/19/2007

190807

How I wish I can report good things in my blog. Or should I never acknowledge the "stupid" things in my life so that it seems good in my life. Hmm...

Finally reality struck today. If you know what I mean, good.

Before that, my hp suddenly blank that. All data in phone memory all gone.

After that, my mp4 player was lost. Lost at Essential Brews today having dinner with my close friends. I don't know whether I should be concerned about the price or the memory that is inside. Sigh!

It has been wat, 4 months? I think I bought it this year. or is it last yr? Can't remember. Maybe I should think on the bright side. Hey, now I have an excuse to buy the 60 GB Zen Vision. Ha ha...

Well, gtg now. Just wanna post here to relieve what I am feeling now.

Hey melvin, I am ok. I should be ok. And I must be ok. Today is the moment to seize. Better not regret about yesterday or worry about tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home