8/08/2007

080807

Few days ago in Toa Payoh Central, I had this thought. It is really very true that love is getting colder nowadays. Since the NKF incident, everyone seems to avoid charity, including me. In the past, I would at least donate. But now, I would avoid the people with the charity cans. Is this verse really coming to past?

Matthew 24:12
And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Today during my routine walk to the Philips showroom, I heard on the radio 100.3 FM. I heard that teachers nowadays have a hard time teaching. I really truly agree. And I heard this experience through the radio.

A student was scribbling something on his book, obviously not listening to the teacher teaching. The teacher asked him to go out if he doesn't want to attend. He stood up, with half of the class and they walked out just like that. And the next time, there was a letter for the teacher, saying that the teacher is a ugly person, don't know how to teach all sort of stuff.

In my mind, if I am the teacher, I think I will be very sad at myself. Maybe that is why God hasn't given me this chance to be a teacher yet. I must train and be tough. To face the future obstacles. I still want to teach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home