5/24/2007

240507

This morning, I had a dream. Not as real as the dream in the jungles. But this dream concerns 2 of my friends. Wondering... how come I will have such a dream.

In the dream, she finally accepted his courtship of 8 years. And they are finally together. At last. Maybe it is the length of years that amazes me. Maybe it is their compatibility that surprises me. But I really do hope that it won't be just a dream but a reality in true nature.

Yesterday, I Finally had the chance to watch Spiderman 3. It is a very good show. Though I am still pondering over what my brother says. "It is the best and yet the worst show." Maybe I just am not a good analyser. But to me, the essence of Spiderman is his emotions.

And this movie has captured his emotions well. It is not his fighting. It is not his struggles. But the way he handles situations. Look at me. And look at you. Would you have done the same if you are him?

It is really a great responsibility to carry. To save the people of New York City. To keep your own identity. To excel in your studies. To take care of your aged guardian. Wow... He is really a role model.

The whole show talks about this word: "choice". How many times have I heard it over the pulpit? How many times have I read about it in Christian books? It is because of choice that we lived. If God don't give us a choice, we will all be robots. Nothing to be awed at.

Thank you for this show to emphasize the choices that I have to make no matter what it takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home