5/29/2010

290510

Some of the feelings I had:

Not going to Asia conference these few days. guess that I am constantly distracted by my own feelings. It will be good to put it aside but I can't. Guess that I need quality time with people now and not going to attend sessions after sessions.

Felt so tired. Sigh! My mother is exhibiting irrational behaviour. Though she is conscious, but I really dont' understand the reasons. Is it normal for people with brain surgery? Sigh!

At least I can understand Eliza's feelings each time she went to the hospital to visit her father. Feelings are drained. But as a professional, it will be for the best not to drag your feelings to work. Ya, I told wan ee that I don't want to tell many people about it cause I know that I will be overly dependent on others. It is time to stand up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eliza said...

Hey Alex! =)
I feel that it is ok to tell people about it =) It is not about being dependent on others; rather, you have the support needed to walk you through. =)

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home