4/21/2010

210410

Recently, some things happened.

Guess that a pessimistic outlook on life will result in turmoil for the soul bah.

Hmm... first thing. Definitely it is my mother's incident.
I guess at the moment, cuen cuen (assistant cell group leader) and yanli (my financial advisor) will know about this. But I think I am better now to share more about this. My mother is found to have a tumour in her brain. It is not cancerous. But there is a need to remove it through operation. There is a small risk. But no matter how small a risk is, it is still a risk. I hope and pray that nothing will go wrong.

2nd thing. Read a friend's blog. She is quitting cg because she has no money. Hmm... I can't reconcile these 2 things. Money has no bearing on attendance on cg. Just because you don't have money, it doesn't mean that you cannot go to cg. Just because you can't give cell group fund, you are not in the cg. That is not true. How many a times have I preached before in the offering message that an offering is an offering, a willing sacrifice from yourself to God? If you don't want to give, then don't give. No one is forcing you. What is the purpose of a cg? It will strengthen your faith in God. That is one thing I strongly believe in. Just going to service alone is of no use. Because you are on the receiving end. But you are not at the giving end. Not relating to people. Faith is not just of oneself. But everyone's. Yes, there is individual faith. But haven't you heard that iron strengthens iron?

3rd thing. A friend has broken up with her bf. Quite shocked to me. Thought that they will be married soon. Actually, if I wanna speak the truth, I was attracted to her the first day I saw her. But well, she has a bf. I can't say much. Now she is single. What can I do? I don't know. Cause I don't really go and know her more. Sigh. If the matters of the heart are equivalent to mathematics, at least I know that there will be at least one solution.

Anyway, I got to go now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home