2/03/2010

030210


These are the two movies I have watched lately.
The top picture is the movie Santau. A malay movie. Some of my students asked me why I would watch a malay movie when I don't understand anything. There are subtitles mah. And it is good to expose myself to different language movies. And I like horror movies. This is a interesting show. Because it can be real. We have always heard of dark or black magic. But have you ever truly experienced it? I did not but after watching this show, a memory which faded came back to me. I was in Primary school. I have two neighbours. Staying next to me is a family, a normal family. One day, the mother is somehow possessed. Screaming frantically. Seems that no one can control her. And just so coincidentally, I have a neighbour who stays beside this family who is a medium. So through the few hours, I witness a exorcism. Somehow the memory faded and I can't really remember all the details. And I believe that I might have forgotten this already. This movie brings back that memory again. Wonder why...
The second movie is the tooth fairy. It is funny and lame. But well, I believe it is these kind of movies that will somehow cast all your troubles away for the time being. If you wanna relieve some stress, watch the tooth fairy. Your tooth won't be gone after watching. (Lame joke).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home