12/23/2009

231209


This is a chinese history type of show. Those who simply like chinese history, it is surely a movie which you should not miss. As what the title states, it is about 10 people protecting sun yat sen and lots of people attempting to kill him. They are sent from the Qing dynasty (FYI, the last dynasty of China). In this movie, there is no good or bad people, but how much you are willing to sacrifice for a cause. To me, it is draggy at times. I yawned quite a couple of times. I think that the last 20 minutes will be quite exciting as you are seeing fighting scenes by a couple of people. In this show, you also will see Leon Lai fighting. He acts like a grandmaster. But it seems strange to see him fight. I still prefer Donnie. Haha.. Anyway, overall, I will rate it 6/10. To compare, I will prefer avatar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home