8/21/2009

210809

Few days ago, I heard this from one of my students.

A teacher was talking to one of the administrative staff. He was asking her why she hasn't had a boyfriend yet. She said that she have a current friend who is quite eligible but the schedule doesn't coincide. Then the teacher was asking her to maybe consider me. When the administrative staff heard that, she was like: Yikes... Don't want.

Reaction : What do you think my reaction should be?

More few days ago, I heard this from another of my student.

I went to the Science Centre and saw one of my student. She was in a school excursion with her Sec 1 level. I talked to her for a while, since it will be strange for a stranger to talk to a student if the teacher saw me talking to one of her students. Then when it was time for tuition, my student blamed me for going forward to talk to her. I was like: Huh? Why not? She told me that her friends thought that I am her boyfriend. But when the misunderstanding has cleared, she told me that one of her friends think that I am handsome and wanted to chase me.

Reaction : What do you think my reaction should be?

Actually, for me, I got more negative feedbacks than positive. I believe that out of my 28 years life, I got 3 positive comments than the infinite negative feedback. Haha...

But well, right now, I am feeling not good. Because I believed in someone whom I thought I should believe. Ya, even though it is missing a question mark, but is that a right reply back? Sigh! Never mind.

It will take time to believe again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home