8/14/2009

140809



A bit surprising when I went to the toy, games and comic convention today. It seemed dull when I entered in. But I can sense that if I went to the convention in the weekends, the atmosphere will change. There might be many cosplayers. Well, too bad I am working in the weekends or else I will definitely go and soak in the atmosphere. Just now at 2.56 pm, my another bag broke. Guess that it is too heavy.

In the evening, something happened. I shouted at a student again. sigh! My temper seems to be shorter and shorter each time. I always feel very frustrated when no one is listening or when they cannot absorb what I teach. It seems useless. How can I teach?

Negative comments running through my mind. So wish to hold these thoughts in captivity. But arrgh....
"Cannot pronounce properly. Lousy english."
"Can't explain clearly."
"So boring.........."
"Waste of time."
"......................." (No one is listening at all)
"Teacher, everyone is sleeping with eyes open."

What can I do?

Remember what you have preached. With man, it is impossible. But with God, all things are possible.
Can you still remember what you preached in the preaching test?
Do you still remember?
Remember what Eujean has said about your preaching?
"To me, your preaching is the best. You have put in so much effort. Thank you for showing effort being put in ur preaching."

Right now, I am crying... really crying... because I remembered what eujean has said. What I have done is of some impact to him.

Is it wrong to put urgency in the teaching? Is there a need to have many jokes? This is me. This is how I teach. I have a responsibility to the parents of the students. But they just don't understand.
They just don't understand. Why? Why? Why?

I have conveyed what I want to say here le. I have nothing more to say. I will keep on doing what I am supposed to do.

Because he believed in me. God believed in me.

Is there a need for their approval? No need.
You have done your best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home