4/30/2009

300409

3 things that affect my heart recently :

Izzit that ugly? When I wore a blue checkered shirt to class, some students commented that it looks like cowboy attire. Some say it is plain ugly. A present from a good friend and it is said until like that. Sigh! Sometimes I do wonder what is the definition of nice from the students. What I thought is nice, they say is not nice.

Swine flu hit the world just like that. Because of that, I am still very unsure whether I am allowed to go Japan. My parents asked about it. At the moment, it seems safe enough. But if it hit Japan, I think my wish for 13 years has to be postponed. Sigh!

My 2 students was arrested recently. One hit another person two punches and one of it twisted the other person's nose. Sigh! The other one is arrested for stealing and he has been put on bail le... what are they trying to do? this year is o level year and yet got such things... can't they learn???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home