6/08/2007

080607

Actually wanted to pen my thoughts for sometime but I keep on pushing and postponing. Finally, got the chance to write it down on my blog.

But anyway, got my hp to support me. Ha ha...

Thought as at few days back :

When I saw Jody on stage winning the hosting competition in Emerge, I felt how much she has grown, I was with her in children church. I saw her host before. Not that impressive. But now she has been in SOT. Winning the competition. Goes to show how much she has grown. 2 years le. How much have I grown? I don't see myself growing that much. As I reflect, I can sense the inferiority in me rising up again. But I got to tell myself that even the sparrows have value in God's kingdom. Who am I to doubt His words?

Situation yesterday :

I received a telephone call yesterday. The tuition agency is going to charge me $140 for not turning up at my first tuition assignment given to me. They do not want to accept my reason for mixing up the number that I have been given. Sigh!

Thought as at 3.50 pm:

Nowhere to turn to. I can't call up anyone for this. My heart is grieved now. Felt so much pain. Have you ever wanting to cry but you can't? My friend's relative passed away. He is a close friend. And I know the relative. So to me, it is some sort of a double blow. Why does it have to happen now? Ok, wrong phrasing. It shouldn't happen. But anyway, I can't think straight now. I can't even concentrate well @ work. Pushed away all my tuition assignments for today and tomorrow. Though I am now really REALLY in lack of money due to the above situation, I know that I have to keep on keeping on. To walk. I might have less tuition assignments but what is most important is that I can be there when he is down. That, I feel is the MOST important for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home