7/31/2006

30th July 2006

30th July 2006

Recently, I was reading a book by John C Maxwell. It is a very good book. So I decided to put it here.

Today's attitude gives me Possibilities.

When you are in any circumstances, think upon the possibilities, not the problem. As what Melvin has said during cell group, Jesus thinks in the realm of the impossibility becoming a reality. If we got to be like him, we got to think like Jesus. What can we do to solve this circumstance?

Your attitude towards others often determine their attitude towards you. This, I am sure, everyone knows that. If you face a grumpy person, you will also be grumpy towards that person usually. Rite?

So if you want everyday to be a good day, take charge of the way you look at it.

Don't say I can't. But always say I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home