7/26/2006

25th July 2006


25th July 2006

Today starts a half year plan of goals and a commitment to adhere to. Man is driven by goals and I wanna be motivated by my vision. Or else my future bleaks away.


This is my cell group N182. I do pray that it will multiply by the end of this year.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home